Employed students pursuing the following higher diploma courses are eligible for the product:
- Kenya Registered Critical Care Nursing (KRCCN)
- Kenya Registered Perioperative Nursing (KRPON)
- Kenya Registered Nephrology Nursing (KRNN)
- Kenya Registered Midwife (KRM)
Allocation amount is determined by the funding institution subject to applicant’s ability to repay.
Loan repayments commence one month after disbursement.
Kshs.500.00 Administrative fee.
7% interest rate.
- Applicants should visit the HELB website www.helb.co.ke to access the HELB Students’
- Portal to register, create and activate account (ensure you use your personal mobile number)
- Log in, and click Loan Application Tab, on the left dashboard.
- From the view window, select Catherine Mcauley Nursing School Loan Application
- Read and agree on the Consent for the Collection and Processing of Personal Data
- Access and fill the loan application form online.
- Print TWO copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Present one copy of the duly filled Loan Application Form and all the attached support documents HELB Offices select Huduma Centres or Mater Hospital offices
- Retain a copy of the duly filled and signed Loan Application Form [This is