The Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board (KASNEB) Foundation to set up the KASNEB Foundation Loan and Bursary Scheme to offer financing to students pursuing KASNEB qualifications in the various accredited universities, colleges and other training institutions in Kenya.
The Scheme will cater for;
KASNEB Fees; Registration, Exam, Renewal, Exemption Fees.
KASNEB Tuition; Tuition in KASNEB Accredited Institution.
Current KASNEB students and new students interested in pursuing KASNEB qualifications are eligible for the loans and bursaries.
The qualifications currently funded are:
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Certified Secretaries (CS)
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA)
- Certified Credit Professionals (CCP)
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD)
- Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS)
The loan attracts an interest rate of 6% per annum and is due for repayment 3 years after date of completion of studies.
The maximum repayment period is 60 months, with the option of choosing a lower repayment period.
Administrative fee of Kshs.500 charged during disbursement.
- Applicants should visit the HELB website www.helb.co.ke to access the HELB Students’
- Portal to register, create and activate account (ensure you use your personal mobile number).
- Log in, and click Loan ‘Application’ Tab, on the left dashboard.
- From the view window, select either: KASNEB Foundation Loan and Bursary Application- Tuition fees only OR KASNEB Foundation Loan and Bursary Application – kasneb fees only.
- Read and agree on the Consent for the Collection and Processing of Personal Data.
- Access and fill the loan application form online.