Students studying at the Kenya Institute of Mass Communication (KIMC)
Award is based on approved MTI.
Online application in the HELB portal.
Recovery is based on the HELB loan recovery process and procedure.
Kshs.500 Administrative fee charged upon disbursement.
4% interest rate.
- Applicants should visit the HELB website www.helb.co.ke to access the HELB Students’
- Portal to register, create and activate account (ensure you use your personal mobile number)
- Log in, and click Loan Application Tab, on the left dashboard.
- From the view window, select Kenya Institute of
Mass Communication Training Revolving Fund
- Read and agree on the Consent for the Collection and Processing of Personal Data
- Access and fill the loan application form online.
- Print TWO copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Present one copy of the duly filled Loan Application Form and all the attached support documents HELB Offices select Huduma Centres or Mater Hospital offices
- Retain a copy of the duly filled and signed Loan Application Form [This is