KRA STAFF STUDENT LOANS
Upgrade your knowledge and skills as you work with Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA). Get up to Kshs.500,000 at an annual interest of 4% p.a. to pursue professional training while on job.
Where to study:
- Kenya School of Revenue Administration (KESRA)
- Recognized Kenyan University
Courses covered include:
- Postgraduate studies (Masters and PhD)
Items covered include:
- Computer and Research
Who is eligible?
Employees of Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Repayment is due 1 month after disbursement through monthly check-off system from payroll for a maximum period of 48 months (4 years).
Applicable interest is 4% per year and an annual ledger fee of Kshs.1,000
- Admission letter from a recognized university or training institution in Kenya
- Recommendation letter from your employer (KRA HR office)
- A copy of 3 months latest pay slips with a net pay above 1/3 of basic pay (certified by your employer)
- Certified copy of your national ID (certified by a commissioner of oaths)
- Certified copy of your KRA PIN (certified by a commissioner of oaths)
- Certified copy of national ID from two guarantors employed within KRA (certified by a commissioner of oaths)
- Recent colored passport size photograph of yourself
How to apply:
Loan applications are done online on www.helb.co.ke
Click here to Apply Now