At HELB, the Board of Directors and Senior Management are committed to the highest standards of Corporate Governance and business ethics. We consider this to be critical to business integrity and to maintaining stakeholders trust. We foster a culture that values and rewards the highest ethical standards and personal and corporate integrity.
- Ministry of Education [MOE]
- Kenya Universities & Colleges Central Placement Services [KUCCPS]
- Commission for University Education [CUE]
- Kenya Bureau of Standards [KEBS]
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority [TVETA]
- Kenya Association of Technical Training Institutions (KATTI)
- Universities Funding Board [UFB]
- Afya Elimu
Management Team & Board of Directors
The Board is governed by a team of eleven members headed by the Chairman. The Secretary to the Board is also the Chief Executive Officer. The current members...
Work for Us, Work for good
Our mission is to remain at the heart of connecting people to higher education – and we’ve got everything in place to allow you to do your best work in helping us achieve that.